Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Chop the pecans and set aside. In a small bowl, mix the remainder filling ingredients together.
3. Unroll one can of crescent roll dough. Do not separate the dough at the perforations. Working on parchment paper with one entire sheet of dough, press all the perforations closed. Your dough sheet will be approximately 8×13.
4. Spread filling on top of sheet of dough. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the filling.
5. Unroll second can of crescent roll dough and repeat No. 3 above.
6. Place second sheet on top of filling. Cut stacked dough into 8, 13-inch strips. (We like to use a pizza cutter.) Twist each strip 5 or 6 times. Shape each piece into a coil and place on jelly roll pan. The twisting of the dough will help to keep the filling inside and also a caramelized edge.
7. Bake at 375° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.