So called, because if everybody had these ribs, there would be world peace!
24 oz. lemon juice
6 jalapeños, diced small
4 Tbs. salt
3 racks ribs (OR 4 lbs. of steak – I like to use Tri-Tip)
need depending on meat choice below
12 oz. lemon juice
12 oz. light Mexican beer (Corona)
1. Add all marinade ingredients together in stainless steel sauce pan and heat to boiling. Turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Need the additional 12 oz. of lemon juice and 12 oz. of light Mexican beer (Corona).
2. Place 3-4 racks on baking sheet (jelly roll pan). Pour 12 oz. of lemon juice over ribs. Pour 12 oz. of beer over the ribs. Salt and pepper. Tent ribs with foil. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours or more.
3. Place ribs on hot BBQ and baste with World Peace sauce. Grill until brown on both sides.
Need an additional 12 oz. of lemon juice.
2. Marinade steaks in 12 oz. of lemon juice for 1-2 hours.
3. Salt and pepper. Put steaks on grill and baste with World Peace sauce. Grill until brown on both sides.